Robert G. Vanzant, D.V.M.
Deputy Health Commissioner
Leigh Cannon, MPH
Dr. Jim McWeeney
Dr. Brian Jenks, President
Creg Stockwell, RPh, Vice-President
Dr. William Stevenson
Staci Hamilton, M. Ed.
Fayette County Public Health strives to provide public health services to our community, placing emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention.
Fayette County Public Health will be the central force that brings together all partners for optimal public health services.
- Professionalism: We will create a culture that encourages our employees to exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and businesslike manner in the workplace.
- Teamwork: We will work together to solve problems, make decisions and achieve common goals, both within our organization and with our partners.
- Leadership: We all have a leadership role in creating a supportive, encouraging and motivation environment. Leadership is achieved through embracing change, being visionary and involving others in the decision-making process.
- Respect: We recognize and honor the contributions of one another in our daily activities and create an environment where diversity is appreciated and encouraged.
- Quality: We strive to increase our knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain high standards of service that are recognized by our community health partners.
- Accountability: We value the public’s trust and encourage personal responsibility in the provision of service.
- Customer Service: We are dedicated to not just meet, but also exceed the needs of our clients with extraordinary efforts.