COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Clinic (all 3 vaccines, booster and pediatric doses, flu and high-dose flu)
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until May 31, 2022
Who is Eligible:
- Flu Vaccine, 6 months and older
- High-dose Flu Vaccine, 65 years and older
- Pfizer 5 years and older, 1st, 2nd, 3rd dose, or 4th (for immunocompromised); 12 and older for booster*
- Moderna, 18 years and older, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dose or 4th dose (for immunocompromised) or booster*
- Johnson & Johnson, 18 yrs and older, 1st dose or booster*
- Adults who are 50 years of age and older and who have certain underlying conditions may choose to receive a second booster dose using an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals who are 12 years of age and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised may choose to receive a second booster dose using an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals who are between 18-49 years old who received Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine as both their primary series dose and booster dose may receive a second booster dose using an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after their first Janssen booster dose (Johnson & Johnson).
-Health insurance card
-COVID vaccination record (if you have already received at least one dose).
- COVID-19 – no cost.
- Flu – Covered by insurance or $25 self-pay
- High-dose flu – Covered by insurance or $65 self-pay
FCPH accepts these insurance providers: Aetna, Aetna Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Anthem BCBS Medicare, Buckeye, Caresource, Cigna (Allied Health), Humana, Medicaid of Ohio, Medical Mutual, Medicare B(for Flu and Pneumonia Only), Medigold, Molina, Ohio PPO Connect, Paramount, United HealthCare, United HealthCare Community Plan.
If you require assistance, please call 740-335-5910 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., M-F, to schedule your appointment.