Reproductive Health and Wellness
The goal of the Reproductive Health and Wellness program is to enable families to choose if and when to have children. Clinics are held every Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon, and all day Wednesday by appointment only. An after-hours clinic is held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 4-7 p.m. Clients will see a Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP) who can prescribe birth control, perform gynecological exams, and test for sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Breast and Cervical Cancer Project
Most health insurance plans are required to cover screening mammograms every one to two years for women beginning at age 40 with no out-of-pocket cost (like a co-pay, deductible, or co-insurance). For women without insurance, BCCP can help. BCCP offers no-cost breast cancer screenings to eligible Ohio women. If you need assistance with paying for your mammogram, call BCCP at 866-418-4963 or fill out our online application here.
Services Included with BCCP:
- Breast, Cervical, and HPV education
- High-quality breast and cervical cancer screenings and diagnostic services
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap tests
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Nurse Case Management and Patient Navigation Services
- Diagnostic testing, including breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and Colposcopy
- Financial Assistance to those who qualify