- View the latest COVID-19 Update for Fayette County here.
- Schedule a COVID vaccination or booster here.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please CLICK HERE to complete our survey. If you will need a “release from isolation” letter to return to work or school, please complete the survey before calling us at 740-335-5910 to request a letter.
- Find the latest isolation and quarantine guidelines from the CDC here.
- 8/5/2022 – Weekly Update
- 7/22/2022 Weekly Update: COVID Community Risk Level is “High”
- Weekly Update 7/15/2022
- 6/24/2022 Weekly Update – COVID vaccinations for 6 months and up available next week
- 6/16/2022 Weekly COVID-19 Update
Adena will bring the Mobile Mammography Coach to Fayette County Public Health on Monday, August 8 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Appointments are required.
Please be sure to bring your driver’s license, insurance card, and physician information with you on the day of your exam.
Paperwork must be completed and returned prior to the date of the exam. Find that here.
Fayette County Public Health
317 S. Fayette Street, Washington C.H., OH 43160
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Copyright 2022 Fayette County Public Health – All rights reserved